A soccer ball sticker for me ~ Cricket Blog - THE COMMENTARY BOX



Monday, May 21, 2007

A soccer ball sticker for me

____________________________________________________________________
This is a sponsored post......


Being an ardent follower and fan of the game of soccer(apart from being cricket-crazy), I like this sticker of a soccer ball at StickerGaint.com. For some reason I have this great fascination with soccer balls and just love to toy around with them when I have nothing else to do(I have three soccer balls at home, all of different colours). The sticker is simple enough yet striking in its simplicity, atleast for me. I am going to stick it on my car bumper and it is going to be one of my prized possessions for years to come once I make the purchase. Meanwhile, you can get some stickers for yourself too. They have 1000s of categories and I am pretty sure you will come across one that will suit your liking.
____________________________________________________________________

No comments: